What we Analyze
Drill deep into your site to boost SEO performance, visibility and search engine ranking.
The full SEO Code Review includes:
- Content Analysis - we’ll take a look at the basic elements of your site such as title, meta description, the keywords you use, whether you are winning on Og Meta Properties, how your headings behave, as well as images, the text/HTML ratio, and how flash and Iframe are impacting on your site.
- Links - highlights areas such as URL rewrite performance, whether underscores are present in your URLs, and important in-page links.
- Keywords - Still vitally important for SEO, we’ll show you a keywords cloud that allows you to see which words you are using most, revealing your overall keywords consistency and whether it can be improved.
- Usability - There are many aspects that you need to be aware of such as the usefulness of your URL, whether you have Favicon or not, printability issues, the right language, and whether you are taking advantage of Dublin Core.
- Mobile and Desktop - How your site looks on different devices is more important now than ever. We check your cross device performance with load speed tips, visibility and user experience guides.
- Document - there are various types of test that show if your content is up to speed for SEO and conforming to Google Webmaster standards such as doctype, encoding, W3C validity, email privacy, and deprecated HTML. We throw all this in with our useful speed tips and other advice.
Review your code and get the Insights to Improve Site Performance
There are plenty of reasons to use our system review for your website. Whether you are a business owner with an online presence, a marketing professional looking for all your tools in one place, or a web developer who needs reliable and quick SEO system reviews, we have everything to make your life easier.
The great thing is that SEO Code Review is totally free!